Did you know that only 1 to 2% of all visitors to your website will ever complete a contact form or pick up the phone to call? When you choose Ignite Security Marketing as your digital marketing team, we will get you in contact with the other 98%. Interested leads, delivered daily to your sales team.
How Do We Do It?
Ignite360, a new contact intelligence service from Ignite Security Marketing, turns anonymous website visitors and known contacts into qualified sales leads. When your sales team wants to know who is visiting your website, they are looking for much more than IP addresses and demographic data. They are looking for company names, email addresses, and phone numbers.
Ignite360 can provide you and your sales team with real-time data about who is visiting your website, and the research tools that they need to convert those warm leads into real sales.
How It Works
We provide your business with three options for receiving the visitor information that you need:
- Instant Email Alerts that are sent directly to you or your team.
- Our Dashboard (mobile friendly for those who work outside the office) which includes many detailed views of your visitors, traffic patterns, page view times, and more.
- Reporting options that come in multiple formats and detail levels that include a PDF, and CSV download option for easy editing.
- Who is on your website.
- What products or services they are interested in.
- Where they are from.
- When they visited.
- Email you while they are visiting your site.
- and provide you with a way to send that information directly to your supported CRM.
Only 1 to 2% of all visitors to your website will ever complete a contact form or pick up the phone to call. We’ll help you get in touch with the other 98%
Applications for Systems Integrators
For Integrators and Dealers with a B2B focus, you get instant, real-time alerts about prospective companies that are visiting your website. In many cases, we can provide you with a list of key executives at the company, so that your sales team can follow up quickly and efficiently.
Applications for Security Dealers
Buying Signals: Who, What, Where, When. In sales, we all know that timing is everything. Getting to prospects when they are in the research phase will increase your chances of closing the deal.
For the security dealer with a residential focus, our system can identify known contacts who are visiting your website, what pages they visited, and send instant alerts to your sales team to let them know that one of their leads is engaging with your website contact.
Getting Started Is Easy
Ignite Security Marketing will empower your B2B and B2C sales team to identify and close more sales with prospects and current customers who are actually interested in your security services. No more chasing cold leads or wondering how effective your email campaigns really are.
For electronic security companies who want to empower their sales teams and grow RMR like never before, schedule a demo of Ignite360 today and a free 30-minute strategy session on how inbound marketing and sales automation can boost sales and improve operations.
Ignite Security Marketing is an inbound marketing agency that specializes in marketing and sales force automation for the security industry. Since 2008, we have been the marketing agency of choice for SDM 100 corporations and small to medium security companies around the nation. Contact us today to discuss your inbound marketing requirements.
Latest posts by Jeanie Erwin (see all)
- Introducing Ignite360: Caller ID for Your Security Website - October 14, 2018
- Bing v. Adwords: Which is Better For the Security Industry? - October 9, 2018
- Caring Not Scaring: How Alarm Companies Should Write Sales Copy - October 7, 2018